trueCall is committed to providing a website that is
accessible to the widest possible audience.
Using the Site
- We have aimed to create a sites that is available to
everyone including those with sight, audio and motor impairment restrictions.
- We aim to use a web font so all text is easy to read.
- We have appropriate alt tags for images to convey
- We ensure that navigation through our websites works in a
- We do not rely on just colour as the only way of giving
- We avoid the use of images of text wherever possible, and
provide equivalent text links that consist of images.
Here are a few helpful ways in which you can start using the
website more easily. Note that the BBC offers a comprehensive guide here.
To enlarge text and images on the site
On a PC:
1.Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press '+' to enlarge.
2.Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press '-' to reduce.
3.To reset hold down 'Ctrl' and press '0'.
On an Apple Macintosh computer hold the 'Cmd' (Apple) key
instead of 'Ctrl'.
Browser accessibility options
Each browser has different methods for font size,
formatting, and screen colour options:
- Google Chrome accessibility options, under the Chrome
Browser Resources section.
- Internet Explorer accessibility options.
- Mozilla Firefox accessibility options.
To change the size of the window of the site
On the browser View menu select 'Full screen' or press
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the site, or
have any comments, please do not hesitate to contact customer services on 0800 0
336 339 during business hours.